Scarlet 24 Bottles
Availability: In stock
Secure online payment options
Free tracked express shipping country wide with Kerry Express
August Super SALE now on, 21 cartons of SCARLET to clear!
(expiry date 28th September 2021)
Lowering Blood Pressure
Reduce Chronic Inflammation
Improve LDL Cholesterol
Joint & Muscle Pains
Sports Performance Drink
Healthy Choice & Weight Loss
NEXT GENERATION FUNCTIONAL BEVERAGE
Hydrating and thirst quenching, Scarlet blood red in colour and function can be used as a day to day go to low calorie beverage, or as a supplement to typical sports drinks as it is high in Potassium and anti-oxidants, has just under 20g of carbs per bottle and helps to stabilize blood sugar whilst performing exercise.
– Combats stress and inflammation in the body
– Helps lower blood pressure & cholesterol
– Highest source of anti-oxidants of all plants
– Helps against the “Big 5” diseases
– Great low calorie mixer for alcoholic drinks or cocktails
Ingredients & nutrition
At under 70 calories per bottle, Scarlet is the go-to beverage to refresh and hydrate you anytime and anywhere!
Containing Roselle, Scarlet is packed full of anthocyanins, a potent anti-oxidant. Roselle which is the highest known plant source of these vital phytonutrients
We only use the best and freshest 100% Thai herbs available. Each one has been sourced and selected by Dr Ben personally to ensure the highest quality and active phytonutrient profile for each. As he spent years developing UJAMU for not only himself, but also World Champion & Olympic athletes, you can be sure that the efficacy and scientifically designed formulations are the best on the market in Thailand.
Ingredients – Turmeric, Roselle, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, cold pressed Shogun Orange juice, raw Honey and artisanal mineral water.
|PER 100mL||PER 180mL|
Direct feedback from professional athletes:
– Stabilizes blood sugar pre/during/post training & racing
– Diminishing general training aches/pains within 5-7 days
– Feels fresh and clean as no additives like normal sports drinks & gels
– No bloating during training/races and lessening of digestive issues like gas and constipation
– Lessening of food cravings and hunger spikes
– Greater output of power and speed
– Slightly reduced heart rate leading to greater performance potential
Other customers have reported:
– Removed heartburn / indigestion & bloating
– Lower heart rate and blood pressure
– Clearer skin, less blemishes and pimples
– Reduces blood glucose levels to normal in under 10 days
– Reduction in sinus issues & fungal infections
– Lowered blood cholesterol
– Greater control of food cravings
– Enhanced sleep & waking with energy
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING
HOW TO UJAMU?
SIMPLE TIPS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR UJAMU
UJAMU was designed as a powerful herbal addition to your daily wellbeing or sporting lifestyle. To get the best longer term benefits of our range, we recommend drinking one bottle each day, and as bottles have 2 servings, this can be split across the day. We recommend starting your day with UJAMU as an integral addition to a healthy ritual. Alternatively, UJAMU has been designed with specific functional benefits and can be incorporated throughout the day as you need it.
STORAGE & HANDLING
UJAMU is able to be kept at room temperature (at or below 27C) for at least 12 months from manufacturing date. Please keep it away from direct sunlight as the active phytonutrients (like curcumin) are light sensitive.
UJAMU is best drunk cold straight from the fridge
Drink when suits you best, as recommended per variant or on an empty stomach after you wake – don’t forget to BASH the BASE to WAKE the TASTE!
UJAMU can be used in many different ways add some to soups, smoothies, cocktails/mocktails, & juices or check out our recipes
Our bottles are made of recycled glass & we ask that you recycle responsibly again both the bottle and cap
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
WARNING: Consult a Doctor before consuming if you are pregnant, on blood thinning medication or other health concerns. Side effects may occur if over-consumed. ข้อควรระวัง: หากอยู่ระหว่างการตั้งครรภ์ รับประทานยาต้านการแข็งตัวของเลือด หรือมีปัญหาทางสุขภาพ ควรปรึกษาแพทย์ก่อนรับประทาน